1 hour

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Grilled Chinese ravioli!

Grilled Chinese ravioli, homemade from the stuffing to the shell! Prepare the soy sauce!

Grilled Chinese ravioli! step 1

step 1

First we take care of the pasta. We place the flour and the pinch of salt in a large bowl. Weigh the water and add 2/3 of the total to the flour. Helping with a fork, we begin to stir the mixture, making the water absorb the flour.

Grilled Chinese ravioli! step 2

step 2

We add water a little at a time, moving then on the work surface to knead with our hands.

Grilled Chinese ravioli! step 3

step 3

We add as much water as necessary to obtain a soft and firm dough, which reminds the consistency of the egg pasta. We wrap it in the transparent film and let it rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.

Grilled Chinese ravioli! step 4

step 4

Now let's take care of the stuffing. In a small bowl, beat the egg with the soy sauce, while we heat a small saucepan over low heat. Bake for about 30 seconds, before breaking the omelette, creating almost scrambled eggs. For convenience, I used chopsticks.

Grilled Chinese ravioli! step 5

step 5

Whisk the cabbage cut into chunks and add to this the omelette, stirring everything in a bowl.

Grilled Chinese ravioli! step 6

step 6

Resume the dough and portion it, covering what we do not use with the film to prevent it from drying out. We can roll it out with a rolling pin, I prefer to use the pasta machine. We stretch it thin, if you use the car you arrive up to the penultimate notch.

Grilled Chinese ravioli! step 7

step 7

We cut the circles with the coppapasta with a diameter of 9 cm. If desired, they can be prepared, placed on a tray and stored in the freezer, taking care not to keep them in contact. Multiple layers can be created, interspersed with parchment paper.

Grilled Chinese ravioli! step 8

step 8

Place a teaspoon of filling in the center of the circle, wetting the edges with a brush and some water. We close to form a crescent, before pinching the dough to recreate the classic shape. I thank my him who helped me in the demonstration!

Grilled Chinese ravioli! step 9

step 9

Pizzico the pasta, creating a small wave that we close by pressing with your fingers.

Grilled Chinese ravioli! step 10

step 10

Heat a tablespoon of oil in the non-stick pan and arrange the ravioli, making them brown for good.

Grilled Chinese ravioli! step 11

step 11

We turn them over, let it cook for 40 seconds before adding a tablespoon of water, closing immediately with the lid, doing so will close inside the steam that will cook the ravioli completely.

Grilled Chinese ravioli! step 12

step 12

Serve hot with soy sauce to accompany them!

Loading pic