1 hour 30 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Quinoa flan and asparagus

We are in the asparagus season: I take this opportunity to offer you a recipe designed to exploit this fabulous vegetable

Quinoa flan and asparagus step 1

step 1

Soak the brown rice for two hours to release the phytos, then place it directly in cold water and let it cook about 30-35 minutes from the boil.

Quinoa flan and asparagus step 2

step 2

Rinse the quinoa very well to remove the saponins, bitter substances, and then cook with the same method of rice. From the boil and cook for about 15 minutes.

Quinoa flan and asparagus step 3

step 3

Prepare the asparagus: after having carefully washed them, cut off the points that will serve as decoration, and the rest of the stems with washers of about a centimeter. Stew the asparagus with a little water and vegetable nut for 10 minutes. I do not use cooking oil.

Quinoa flan and asparagus step 4

step 4

Mix rice and quinoa in a bowl; adjust the flavor with the tamari or if you prefer with fine salt.

Quinoa flan and asparagus step 5

step 5

Take two or three spoonfuls of the mixture and blend it: this will help the pie to be compact.

Quinoa flan and asparagus step 6

step 6

Add the asparagus washers and mix everything.

Quinoa flan and asparagus step 7

step 7

Grease a pan with Evo oil. I use a pudding mold. Place the asparagus tips, cover with the mixture of rice and quinoa by pressing it a little.

Quinoa flan and asparagus step 8

step 8

Finally brush with oil and turmeric. You can also use the inverted technique: spread the mixture, decorated with the tips and brush the surface with oil and turmeric. In both cases, bake in a static oven at 200 ° for at least 30 minutes, even 40 minutes for high thicknesses

Quinoa flan and asparagus step 9

step 9

With my mold I cooked 40 '.

Loading pic