150 oz

Iodized salt

to taste

Pepper

to taste

second courses from Italy - Campania

Potato Pie And Pumpkin Flowers

vegetarian with eggs with lactose high in calcium source of C vitamins high in potassium high in phosphorus

ready in

50 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

The Patty and Pumpkin Flowers Patty is the dinner I invented the other day. It's the right season to have beautiful, fresh, turgid pumpkin flowers and a nice orange-yellow color, so I took advantage of it and at the market I took a lot of it

Potato Pie And Pumpkin Flowers step 1

step 1

First clean the pumpkin flowers, remove the side growths at the base of the flower, then cut the stem at the base and remove the pistil. Rinse the flowers gently under running water and then place them on a clean cloth to dry them.

Potato Pie And Pumpkin Flowers step 2

step 2

Peel, wash and slice the potatoes thinly. Oil a baking sheet and form a layer of potatoes, add salt and pepper and cover the potatoes with a layer of pumpkin flowers.

Potato Pie And Pumpkin Flowers step 3

step 3

sprinkle with half of the ricotta cheese and half of chopped provola, sprinkle with a tablespoon of grated pecorino cheese.

Potato Pie And Pumpkin Flowers step 4

step 4

Make another layer of potatoes, salt, pepper, zucchini flowers

Potato Pie And Pumpkin Flowers step 5

step 5

then the other half of ricotta, provola and pecorino. Whisk the eggs in a plate and sprinkle directly on the pie, sprinkle with grated cheese.

Potato Pie And Pumpkin Flowers step 6

step 6

Bake the Potato and Pumpkin Flowers Pie at 220 degrees for 20/25 minutes, or until a nice crust is formed.

Potato Pie And Pumpkin Flowers step 7

step 7

Serve warm and stringy but it is also excellent cold.

Loading pic