40 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Chicken with lime peppers

The chicken with lime peppers is a light reinterpretation of a great classic, enriched by the freshness and the aromaticity of the lime. Regarding the calculation of nutritional values ​​I took into account an average portion of 100 g of chicken, which will be adapted, and possibly supplemented with other ingredients, according to their daily needs of Kcal and macronutrients and in compliance with their dietary choices. But now let's not lose ourselves in chatter and let's see how to prepare the chicken with lime peppers :)

Chicken with lime peppers step 1

step 1

First I wash and peel the world and cut them into strips, then I add a non-stick pan with the extra virgin olive oil and I pass a sheet of kitchen paper to spread it over the entire surface and, at the same time, remove the excess

Chicken with lime peppers step 2

step 2

At this point I add the garlic clove, let it brown then add the peppers and about a glass of warm water

Chicken with lime peppers step 3

step 3

I put the lid and let it cook for about 20 minutes over medium heat, checking from time to time and adding lukewarm water if necessary

Chicken with lime peppers step 4

step 4

Once the peppers are cooked but not too dry (they must remain at least two fingers of cooking sauce in the pan) add the chicken (for this recipe I prefer to use the fillets that the classic slices, but the latter are fine too)

placeholder step

sponsor of the author

Chicken with lime peppers step 5

step 5

Once the chicken is added, I add the lime juice, the chopped fresh parsley and the salt, and let it cook for another 10-15 minutes over medium-low heat.

Chicken with lime peppers step 6

step 6

When cooked, add salt and serve immediately my chicken with lime peppers

Chicken with lime peppers step 7

step 7

To complete this dish with complex carbohydrates you can add, for example, potatoes (to be cooked together with peppers or part), rice (or other whole grains to accompany) or simple bread

Chicken with lime peppers step 8

step 8

Enjoy your meal!

Loading pic