30 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Avocado Cheesecake

The avocado Cheesecake is a dessert that has as its main ingredient a truly unique super food. Thanks to the avocado, in fact, the topping remains creamy, fresh and tasty! My recipe for preparing the avocado cheesecake was just a challenge! In fact it is without butter, without sugar, without milk and also without gluten, but I can assure you that it is irresistible goodness.

Avocado Cheesecake step 1

step 1

Let's start by preparing the base for the avocado cheesecake by putting almonds, raisins, bitter cocoa, almond flour in a blender (if you do not have it you can add more almonds) and olive oil or of grape seed. Blend all the ingredients.

Avocado Cheesecake step 2

step 2

Pour the mixture into a pan with a 22 cm hinge, lined with parchment paper. To make the oven paper adhere to the side walls of the pan, glue it with a little butter. Compact the dough for the base with a scoop and place in the refrigerator.

Avocado Cheesecake step 3

step 3

Now let's dedicate ourselves to the preparation of the cheesecake topping. We clean the avocados by depriving them of the peel and the core and we mix them well together with the lemon juice, the fig molasses (or the maple syrup) and the vanilla extract.

placeholder step

sponsor of the author

Avocado Cheesecake step 4

step 4

Pour the topping on the base and leave the avocado cheesecake in the fridge for one night or in the freezer for a few hours.

Avocado Cheesecake step 5

step 5

When it is ready we decorate the avocado cheesecake with dark chocolate flakes and serve.

Avocado Cheesecake step 6

step 6

On my YouTube Channel you can also find the VideoRece to prepare the Avocado Chessecake;)

Loading pic