50 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Almost Raw Food Cake

Here is a cake without cooking, easy and fast. Very substantial, I call it almost raw food because for the base use of cookies

Almost Raw Food Cake step 1

step 1

Foreword: for the cream I used strawberries, but depending on the season you can vary the fruit.

Almost Raw Food Cake step 2

step 2

Let's start by soaking the cashew nuts for at least 4 hours, better still all night: cover with water and leave in the fridge in a container with a lid.

Almost Raw Food Cake step 3

step 3

Chop together cookies and dates. Add, if necessary, a spoonful of water to make the dough workable, which must be similar to short pastry.

Almost Raw Food Cake step 4

step 4

Pour it on the bottom of the cake tin lined with parchment paper and press hard. Put the cake pan in the freezer.

Almost Raw Food Cake step 5

step 5

While the base solidifies, rinse the cashew nuts and blend with strawberries, vegetable milk (choose the type you like best) and sugar.

Almost Raw Food Cake step 6

step 6

Pour this cream over the base. Add, if you want, slices of strawberry along the perimeter.

Almost Raw Food Cake step 7

step 7

Put in the freezer for at least half an hour.

Almost Raw Food Cake step 8

step 8

Decorate with melted chocolate in a bain-marie and some fresh fruits (I blackberries, strawberries and peach). Store in the freezer until ready for tasting.

Loading pic