100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Cauliflower soup and vegetables!

A bowl full of colors and taste!

Cauliflower soup and vegetables! step 1

step 1

In addition to those marked (the curry is optional, adjust in case based on yours, mine is quite strong) I used 1 teaspoon of ground cumin and 1/2 teaspoon of sweet paprika. Coconut milk can be replaced by milk or cream of your taste.

Cauliflower soup and vegetables! step 2

step 2

We cut the cauliflower into small pieces and place it in the chopper, operating by impulse, until a rice is obtained. Sometimes I prefer to use the knife for this operation, so as to have a better control on the size of the product.

Cauliflower soup and vegetables! step 3

step 3

Season the cauliflower with the spices and place in the pan, before baking in a hot oven at 190 degrees for about 10 minutes, making sure you do not burn.

Cauliflower soup and vegetables! step 4

step 4

In the meantime, we take care of the vegetables. Cut the onion into chunks and let it dry with a little oil on low heat. Cut the carrots and the stems of chard into chunks.

Cauliflower soup and vegetables! step 5

step 5

Add them to the onion, then add the broth, coconut milk, cauliflower and adjust salt and spices. Let cook for 15 minutes at least on medium heat, before adding the chard leaves that we will cut into horizontal strips and spinach.

Cauliflower soup and vegetables! step 6

step 6

I used fresh ones, if you used frozen ones, just put them directly in the pot and let them thaw in the soup.

Cauliflower soup and vegetables! step 7

step 7

Let the lid cook for another 5 minutes before extinguishing the flame. Let's rest, as more and more rests, the more it acquires flavor and we serve it warm with some toasted bread!

Loading pic