1 hour

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Pumpkin tortelli! (stuffed)

For the pasta ... See you then. I have to do the gluten-free one, but the classic pastry will be fine (not too fine). I leave you my stuffing recipe. Pumpkin tortelli is good in every season, but in autumn even more ... Sweets, spicy, fragrant, with this filling easy to prepare you will make a great impression! (you can freeze them for the upcoming holidays).

Pumpkin tortelli! (stuffed) step 1

step 1

Without removing the peel, cut the pumpkin into large pieces. Spread the pieces in a pan and bake for 45 minutes at 200 degrees covered with foil. No need to add anything.

Pumpkin tortelli! (stuffed) step 2

step 2

While cooking the pumpkin, whisk the mustard with the dried macaroons and grate the aged Parmesan cheese. The amount goes to personal taste ... Try with my dose, at the end you taste and decide whether to add more cheese.

Pumpkin tortelli! (stuffed) step 3

step 3

When the pumpkin is ready, with a fork remove the pulp from the peel and crush it until you get a puree in a large bowl.

Pumpkin tortelli! (stuffed) step 4

step 4

At this point add to the pumpkin puree the mixture of amaretti and mostarda, the nutmeg, the salt, a little lemon peel and at the end (when it is already warmed) the cheese. Mix well. If the mixture is very soft, add more breadcrumbs.

Pumpkin tortelli! (stuffed) step 5

step 5

The filling is ready. Keep it in the fridge one day before using it, in this way it will harden. Prepare your dough (for the classic it takes 1 egg for every ect of semolina) and make the tortelli. The most popular shapes are the square and the crescent.

Pumpkin tortelli! (stuffed) step 6

step 6

Season the pumpkin tortelli with a simple sauce, or just with butter and sage, or for an unusual combination with a light sauce based on fish ... Stupendi with mussels.

Loading pic