2 hours

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

The taralli!

A simple and tasty recipe to accompany the aperitif! The problem is that they do not last long, in five minutes they are over!

The taralli! step 1

step 1

With these doses I have obtained 30 taralli from about 8 gr each. We gather all the ingredients in the bowl, if you use the seeds add them now, same thing as for spices or other aromas.

The taralli! step 2

step 2

We work initially with the fork, to make the mixture tie, then knead with your hands. We have to obtain a soft but not sticky pall, which we wrap in the film and let it rest for 20 minutes at room temperature.

The taralli! step 3

step 3

We form some salsicciotti that we go to unite in the tips, giving the form of the tarallo. The nice thing is that they are all different, but all bellini and cicciotti!

The taralli! step 4

step 4

Press the ends well, otherwise you risk opening them in cooking. We heat the water and let it cool down one at a time (I cooked them in groups of 10), making sure that they do not stick to the bottom. When they come to the surface they are ready.

The taralli! step 5

step 5

Collect them with the skimmer and arrange on the canvas to dry. Once well dry (I buffed them and turned them over to make sure they dried properly), we set them on the pan, heating the oven at 180 ° static.

The taralli! step 6

step 6

I cooked for 20 minutes, then I turned them so that the top side was in contact with the pan and I baked for another 20 minutes. Cooking depends on your oven, keep an eye on it! Baked and let cool and serve with a nice glass of wine!

Loading pic