1 hour

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Persimmon plumcake

Plumcake Ai Cachi is a very sweet and light dessert, without gluten and without lactose. It is perfect for a healthy breakfast but also for a snack or to be served as a dessert. Thanks to the use of persimmons, which as fruits are particularly sweet, it is not necessary to add a lot of sugar, the next time I will try to prepare this plumcake without even using it. Although I do not particularly like persimmons I must say that in the preparation of desserts are excellent ingredients, give sweetness and softness, giving a delicate taste and not at all invasive.

Persimmon plumcake step 1

step 1

To prepare the persimmon plumcake we have to pour the eggs with the sugar into a bowl and whisk well.

Persimmon plumcake step 2

step 2

When the mixture is nice frothy, we add the rest of the ingredients one at a time. Let's start with the oil, then the flour sifted with baking powder and cinnamon.

Persimmon plumcake step 3

step 3

Finally, add the pulp (crushed with a fork) of two ripe persimmons and continue to whisk.

placeholder step

sponsor of the author

Persimmon plumcake step 4

step 4

Pour the mixture into a plumcake mold and bake for 35/40 minutes in a preheated 180 ° oven. (If you do not have the silicone mold, just cover the mold for the plumcake with baking paper).

Persimmon plumcake step 5

step 5

Once cooked, you can decorate the plumcake with melted dark chocolate in a bain-marie, some almonds and some slices of persimmon. Otherwise you can enjoy it even without topping. Very good and light!

Persimmon plumcake step 6

step 6

On my Yayamilla YouTube Channel you can also find the VideoRicetta, I'll wait for you;)

Loading pic