30 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Pizza Fit From Albumi

The Pizza Fit of Albumi is a low carbohydrate protein pizza. I must admit that when I heard about it I was rather skeptical, in fact it took me a while to prepare it. Once tasted, however, I had to change my mind ... it is very good, light and does not know anything about an egg. This type of pizza is ideal for sportsmen and for those who want to keep fit but tastefully. Thanks to the Recipe Of Pizza Fit Of Albumi even those on a diet can indulge in the pleasure of a good pizza.

Pizza Fit From Albumi step 1

step 1

To prepare the PIZZA FIT DI ALBUMI we have to whisk the egg whites with a pinch of salt.

Pizza Fit From Albumi step 2

step 2

Then we combine the flour and with the help of a spatula we mix it with the egg whites from the bottom to the top so as not to disassemble the mixture.

Pizza Fit From Albumi step 3

step 3

Then we pour the mixture on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and level it with the spatula. Bake at 200 ° (oven already hot) for 10 minutes.

placeholder step

sponsor of the author

Pizza Fit From Albumi step 4

step 4

Once cooked the base for the pizza fit of egg whites we will make it as if it were a real pizza. I seasoned it with tomato sauce, broccoli (previously cooked) and raw, I added some fresh basil and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.

Pizza Fit From Albumi step 5

step 5

Let's put it back in the oven for another 10 minutes. At this point the pizza is ready to be tasted. NB: With this dose comes a rather small pizza, I suggest you double it for a slightly more substantial pizza.

Pizza Fit From Albumi step 6

step 6

On my YouTube Channel Yayamilla you will also find the VideoRicetta, I wait for you!

Loading pic