40 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Pizza fit allo skyr

Today I wanted to make my mom eat something fancy, which in view of an operation at the end of the month advised her to lose weight, so I tied her apron and told her: Mom I'll take care of it, you'll see that you'll lose weight without even go hungry !!! Well in two weeks 2kg lost, I prefer to make it a light and balanced path, without depriving it of the good flavors that the kitchen gives us. And then pizza al skyr with cherries, broccoli and olives .. size is little more than a round white focaccia.

Pizza fit allo skyr step 1

step 1

In a bowl mix the ingredients for the base, do not worry if it will be sticky, it should be worked with a spoon. Preheat the oven to 200 °.

Pizza fit allo skyr step 2

step 2

Divide the dough into two three-round pans and always spread the dough with the help of a moistened spoon. Pour the tomato puree and sprinkle with oregano. Cook for 25 minutes ... then fill and finish cooking for another five minutes ...

Pizza fit allo skyr step 3

step 3

Some clarifications because there are not two ingredients that I have used. Instead of mozzarella I used 8 mozzarella cherries (ie 4 each) and instead of instant yeast I used the same dose of hydrolithine.

Loading pic