to taste

Butter

2 knobs

Grated cheese

150 oz

first courses from Italy - Puglia

Timbale of noodles and green beans

vegetarian with gluten with lactose high in calcium high in potassium high in phosphorus

ready in

2 hours

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

The timbale of spaghetti and beans is a first suitable for children who do not like to eat only the vegetables with a little 'fantasy we do eat vegetables to them too! Me with my I succeeded!

Vegetable Ragu

prepare first

Vegetable Ragu

Timbale of noodles and green beans step 1

step 1

We clean and Boil green beans in salted water, and scoliamo amalgamiamo with a knob of butter. When it is absorbed all the butter turn off the gas.

Timbale of noodles and green beans step 2

step 2

Meanwhile we prepare about 100g of vegetables in a sauce pot, we boil the water and cook the spaghetti al dente scoliamo and we put a little oil so they do not stick.

Timbale of noodles and green beans step 3

step 3

Take a pan with the zipper on the bottom and put a sheet of baking paper, anoint with the other nut butter the pan.

Timbale of noodles and green beans step 4

step 4

We put a piece of spaghetti, add the smoked cheese into cubes and cheese, cover with the green beans and add back the smoked cheese and cheese.

Timbale of noodles and green beans step 5

step 5

The remaining noodles add a little 'sauce and amalgamiamo cover the beans with spaghetti and put the remaining smoked cheese, the remaining sauce and cheese. Bake at 200g for 30 minutes a convection oven.

Timbale of noodles and green beans step 6

step 6

Tip the pan with the pie place it in an 'other shallow baking dish so if comes out a little' sauce is not dirty the oven.

Timbale of noodles and green beans step 7

step 7

We remove the pan from the oven and let cool, then we open the zipper and pull out the disk of dough.

Loading pic