50 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Cinnamon-free gluten-free cookies.

Cookies with a delicious scent of cinnamon ... my friends really appreciated making me go home empty-handed!

Cinnamon-free gluten-free cookies. step 1

step 1

First we cut the butter into cubes at fridge temperature and put it in a bowl together with the sugar, salt and cinnamon. Crumble it with your hands until it becomes sandy. A robot or a planetary with a leaf will also work well for this step.

Cinnamon-free gluten-free cookies. step 2

step 2

With the help of a wooden spoon, we incorporate the eggs, inserting them one at a time, waiting for the previous one to be absorbed before adding the next one (if the doses are multiplied).

Cinnamon-free gluten-free cookies. step 3

step 3

Add the flour and baking powder and knead not too vigorously, until a compact mixture is obtained.

Cinnamon-free gluten-free cookies. step 4

step 4

Form a loaf and let it rest for at least 30 minutes in the fridge.

Cinnamon-free gluten-free cookies. step 5

step 5

Turn on the oven at 200 ° in ventilated mode and waiting for it to reach the temperature in the meantime with the help of a rolling pin we spread the dough to a thickness of about 8mm.

Cinnamon-free gluten-free cookies. step 6

step 6

We form the biscuits with a cookie cutter of the shape we like best (in the absence of this it will be fine an overturned cup of about 5 cm in diameter). I got about 25 cookies.

Cinnamon-free gluten-free cookies. step 7

step 7

Place the biscuits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake in a ventilated oven at 200 ° for about 10 minutes.

Cinnamon-free gluten-free cookies. step 8

step 8

We wait for them to cool before eating them!

Loading pic