100 oz

Almond butter, unsalted

20 oz

Dark chocolate 80%

10 oz

Desserts from Japan

Tasty and light Dorayaki

Tasty and light Dorayaki

vegetarian with gluten with eggs with nuts high in iron high in calcium high in potassium

ready in

20 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Tasty and light Dorayaki

A recipe that never disappoints, easy to prepare and very satisfying! The variants are finished, I leave the basic recipe available on any online fit recipe site - adapted to my needs

Tasty and light Dorayaki step 1

step 1

I'll be honest, I always mix everything together, dry and moist and then with the help of the whips (electric or not) I'm going to create a homogeneous mixture. Oat flour used in part natural and partly flavored

Tasty and light Dorayaki step 2

step 2

the proteins are absolutely optional, I used them only to increase the intake of dorayaki. Then, once you have obtained a homogeneous batter, add your leavening agent: for me bicarbonate 1/2 lemon juice

Tasty and light Dorayaki step 3

step 3

heat a suitable pan that you have first lightly oiled (I with a cotton soaked in coconut oil). I poured a few tablespoons of dough and waited for it to cook. And I repeated with the remaining part of dough. I only made two, so they were bigger

Tasty and light Dorayaki step 4

step 4

Clearly reducing the doses of the dough during cooking you can get more and smaller ones. I then stuffed with the Greek yogurt worked with a bit of almond butter and dark chocolate flakes.

Tasty and light Dorayaki step 5

step 5

Always satisfying.

Loading pic