10 oz

Water

28 oz

Cashew nuts

10 oz

Desserts from Italy - Piemonte

Porridge my way

Porridge my way

vegetarian with gluten with nuts source of B vitamins high in iron high in calcium source of C vitamins source of D vitamins high in potassium

ready in

10 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Porridge my way

You know ... Porridge, together with pancakes, is one of the undisputed recipes !! Hot, cold, with water, with milk, with yogurt .... There are many variations and I was pleased to share mine with you! After many tests I found the one that satisfies me and that satisfies me in the morning as soon as I wake up! I have used Strawberries, but the fruit is free choice ... Always remember that you will have to find the method and above all the taste you like most, because especially the latter, you must never give up

Porridge my way step 1

step 1

The night before, take a bowl for breakfast and add the oat flakes, the flax seeds, the chia seeds, 1 teaspoon of rapé coconut and 100gr of soy milk. Leave the bowl on the covered kitchen table and go to bed

Porridge my way step 2

step 2

The following morning you will notice that the consistency obtained is that of a very soft pudding-like pudding that has absorbed the milk. Take a saucepan, put in the remaining 100gr of soy milk, honey, cinnamon, and the oat mixture left to rest previously

Porridge my way step 3

step 3

Stir until you get the right density you like and transfer everything to the breakfast bowl

Porridge my way step 4

step 4

In a small cup, mix the cocoa vigorously with the water. Cut the fruit into small pieces and put it in the bowl, add the cashews or dried fruit to taste, pour the cocoa saline with great feeling and finally the last teaspoon of rapé coconut and good breakfast

Loading pic