30 oz

Water

to taste

Skimmed milk

3 spoons

Desserts from Italy

Light tiramisu with Greek yogurt

vegetarian with gluten with lactose with nuts high in iron high in potassium high in magnesium

ready in

20 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

It is clearly not a classic tiramisu but certainly the taste is not affected. Good, substantial and satisfying .. to try

Light tiramisu with Greek yogurt step 1

step 1

First, work the Greek yogurt (skyr) with milk and peanut butter until you get a good cream - Tip: leave the yogurt at room temperature for at least half an hour, I used it 'white' but you prefer the taste you prefer

Light tiramisu with Greek yogurt step 2

step 2

Prepare the Moka and once the coffee has risen, pour it into a milk cup. Now we simply go to alternate the layers: Dip the chosen biscuit (or rusk) in the coffee and place it in the bowl that you have chosen until it forms a compact base

Light tiramisu with Greek yogurt step 3

step 3

Now spread your yoghurt cream until you cover the layer of biscuits, continue with the next layer of biscuits which are in turn pucked in coffee and so on until you have used up the ingredients: for the last layer I chose to have the biscuits but you can end

Light tiramisu with Greek yogurt step 4

step 4

also with the layer of yogurt. It depends on the size of your bowl (mine was 18dm and clearly did not fill up to the edge), Final cover: in the bowl where you worked before the yogurt that will now be 'dirty' with the finished yogurt, put your cocoa bitter

Light tiramisu with Greek yogurt step 5

step 5

add water to obtain a good cocoa cream with a 'pudding' consistency, when you have made a dose such that you can cover the last layer of your fake tiramisu, pour it evenly over it

Light tiramisu with Greek yogurt step 6

step 6

Close with the lid or plastic wrap and put in the fridge overnight (or at least 8 hours). Remove from the fridge about ten minutes before enjoying it, decorate with hazelnuts (or favorite dried fruit) and two strands of creamy peanut butter for extra taste.

Light tiramisu with Greek yogurt step 7

step 7

If you try let me know!

Loading pic