45 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Crumbled ricotta and medlars

A simple dessert, quick to prepare and to create with different combinations. For the base I used almonds, rice and corn flour, I used a mixer and in a minute the dough is ready! But of course you can also prepare it by simply kneading with your hands. For the filling I used medlars, its slightly acidic flavor with the delicacy of ricotta is really good!

Crumbled ricotta and medlars step 1

step 1

Finely chop the almonds with a blade mixer. Then add the flour and cold butter cut into small pieces in the mixer. Leave to mix for a few seconds. Also add the sugar, egg, lemon zest and a pinch of salt.

Crumbled ricotta and medlars step 2

step 2

Leave to stir until the mixture begins to compact and form the first crumbs. Put the dough in the refrigerator.

Crumbled ricotta and medlars step 3

step 3

In the meantime, prepare the filling. Clean the medlars and cut them into two or three pieces. In a bowl combine the ricotta, sugar and limoncello. Stir until a smooth cream is obtained.

Crumbled ricotta and medlars step 4

step 4

Line a 20 cm cake tin with parchment paper. Fill with more than half the mixture and compact with your hands to form the base.

Crumbled ricotta and medlars step 5

step 5

Spread the ricotta cream over the medlars. Crumble the dough left on the surface. Bake in a hot oven at 180 degrees for about 35 minutes. Allow to cool completely before removing it from the mold.

Loading pic