to taste

Black pepper

to taste

Canned tomato sauce, without salt

500 oz

second courses from Italy

Meatballs Bread

Meatballs Bread

vegetarian with gluten with eggs with lactose source of B vitamins high in iron high in calcium high in potassium

ready in

1 hour

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Meatballs Bread

I had come a craving for meatballs with sauce, but not eating more meat patties do not know that. Then my mom told me that before was the bread meatballs ... practically replaced the ground meat with bread, the remaining ingredients remained the same and today I tried to make them! They are excellent! I I cooked in the oven and then put them in the sauce ... but you can also fry and eat without sauce, perhaps with the salsine..Col sauce then I also peppered us the pleasure pasta..Che

Meatballs Bread step 1

step 1

Cut the bread into large pieces and put it to soak in milk or water, I did a little 'and a little'.

Meatballs Bread step 2

step 2

When the bread is nice wet, wring it out and place in a bowl.

Meatballs Bread step 3

step 3

Add the egg, Parmesan cheese, 2 tablespoons bread crumbs, parsley, chives, salt and pepper and knead. If you still need bread crumbs add it.

Meatballs Bread step 4

step 4

Now do the meatballs, then coat them in bread crumbs.

placeholder step

sponsor of the author

Meatballs Bread step 5

step 5

Place the meatballs on a baking tray with greaseproof baking paper underneath.

Meatballs Bread step 6

step 6

Bake in oven ventilated preheated to 180 ° C for half an hour. You can also fry them if you prefer ...

Meatballs Bread step 7

step 7

Now it's up to you whether you want to eat well or put them in the sauce.

Meatballs Bread step 8

step 8

If you put them in the sauce let them flavor in half an hour over low heat sauce.

Meatballs Bread step 9

step 9

With the sauce can also condirci pasta, do not tell you what is good! If you eat without sauce I suggest you accompany them with some sauce ...

Loading pic