4 unit

Extra virgin olive oil

to taste

Semiskimmed milk

3 spoons

single courses from Italy - Umbria

Baked pasta with peppers

Baked pasta with peppers

vegetarian with gluten with eggs with lactose high in calcium source of C vitamins high in potassium high in phosphorus

ready in

45 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Baked pasta with peppers

Baked Pasta with ricotta, peppers and fresh shallots

Baked pasta with peppers step 1

step 1

Wash and clean two yellow peppers small. Cut them into strips. Wash the scallions and cut into rounds.

Baked pasta with peppers step 2

step 2

Cook the vegetables with a little olive oil choosing the preferred cooking method -oven microwave or conventional cooking. Add salt and season with plenty of paprika and parsley.

Baked pasta with peppers step 3

step 3

Cut the mozzarella sticks. Salt the cottage cheese. Proceed all'assemblamento ingredients: coat a roasting pan with greased baking paper. Spread a few spoonfuls of ricotta salata.

Baked pasta with peppers step 4

step 4

Proceed with the layers of lasagna - three all- .Condire each layer with a little 'of peppers foot, a couple of spoonfuls of ricotta and mozzarella strips until all ingredients are used.

Baked pasta with peppers step 5

step 5

Garnish with tomatoes cut in halves or slices and sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Bake for 20-25 minutes.

Baked pasta with peppers step 6

step 6

TIP: if the baked pasta is too dry during cooking, prick the surface and pour 2/3 tablespoons of partially skimmed milk. Reinfornare and continue cooking.

Baked pasta with peppers step 7

step 7

If you like the recipe, you can follow me on instagram lidiaunderscoresivolella. Put like and write me .... I will insert with pleasure the recipe with proceedings in OREEGANO blog.

Loading pic