100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Coconut cup with tropical fruit

Parfait with coconut tropical fruit salad

Coconut cup with tropical fruit step 1

step 1

Prepare a salad with fruit. Squeeze the lemon. Peel the pear, banana and kiwi. Cut the fruit into cubes.

Coconut cup with tropical fruit step 2

step 2

Drain the pineapple and cut the slices into cubes. Combine the pineapple liquid syrup with lemon. Combine the pineapple liquid syrup with lemon and the rest of the fruit and mix. Store in the refrigerator.

Coconut cup with tropical fruit step 3

step 3

Arrange the pavesini the bottom of a baking dish -length 20 cm -o rectangular container with a lid. The pavesini will not wet because it will soften with moisture mousse with coconut.

Coconut cup with tropical fruit step 4

step 4

Preparation of mousse. Whip the cream. Shall break and sugar in yogurt with coconut and add coconut powder. Combine the whipped cream with yogurt, gently to disassemble.

Coconut cup with tropical fruit step 5

step 5

Cover the pavesini with coconut mousse. If you want you can achieve two layers alternating pavesini-mousse-pavesini-mousse. Place in refrigerator and let stand.

Coconut cup with tropical fruit step 6

step 6

Serve the parfait in coconut cups of fruit salad or ice cream, as in the picture, covered with tropical fruit salad.

Coconut cup with tropical fruit step 7

step 7

If you like the recipe, you can follow me on instagram lidiaunderscoresivolella. Put like and write me .... I will insert with pleasure the recipe with proceedings in OREEGANO blog. Thank you and Bon appetit !!

Loading pic