150 oz

Breadcrumbs

to taste

Ground veal meat

500 oz

second courses from Italy - Umbria

Donut zucchini and meat

Donut zucchini and meat

with meat with gluten with eggs with lactose source of B vitamins high in iron high in calcium source of C vitamins high in potassium

ready in

50 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Donut zucchini and meat

Donut covered salted meat zucchini

Donut zucchini and meat step 1

step 1

Clean and wash the zucchini. Cut into slices in the direction of length. Grill them in a pan with a little 'oil. Salt them and season with oregano.

Donut zucchini and meat step 2

step 2

Wash the tomatoes and cut into wedges 4 of 10. Mix the minced meat with eggs, Parmesan cheese, the tomatoes spicchi.Unire crumbs lightly soaked in milk bread, and Caciotta cubed.

Donut zucchini and meat step 3

step 3

Add salt and season with oregano meat. Grease a ring mold. coat it with grilled zucchini .Distribuire the seasoned minced meat and assemble so as to give the donut shape.

Donut zucchini and meat step 4

step 4

Cover the meat donut with the zucchini slices remained. Salt the surface and sprinkle breadcrumbs.

Donut zucchini and meat step 5

step 5

Flush oil and lay the remaining tomatoes cut in two, also dusted with oregano. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Bake for about 30 minutes.

Donut zucchini and meat step 6

step 6

If you like the recipe, you can follow me on instagram lidiaunderscoresivolella. Put like and write me .... I will insert with pleasure the recipe with proceedings in OREEGANO blog. Thank you and Bon appetit !!

Loading pic