40 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Ice-cream with figs

Have you ever thought of making ice cream with figs? To be honest, the taste I had seen him often in the ice cream, but she knew the chemist, so I never thought you could use real fruit to make ice cream, but only extracts and various other crap. But I have found that is also made with figs! This phrase reminds me that Dad always says wine is made even with luva

Ice-cream with figs step 1

step 1

With the ice cream: peeled figs and put the pulp in a blender after weighing (300 gr must be!). Add the lemon juice and blend, reducing the fruit in cream.

Ice-cream with figs step 2

step 2

Add sugar, milk and liqueur, stirring. Place then the compound thus obtained in the ice cream and dates lavvio to the machine. If the ice cream freezes automatically, let the machine work.

Ice-cream with figs step 3

step 3

Otherwise, if you have an ice cream maker where it is necessary to remove the basket, carefully follow the instructions of the machine (mine continues to be of the first type!).

Ice-cream with figs step 4

step 4

Without gelatiera: peeled figs and put the pulp in a blender after weighing (300 gr must be!). Add the lemon juice and blend, reducing the fruit in cream.

Ice-cream with figs step 5

step 5

Add sugar, milk and liquor, stirring (the procedure, so far, it is identical).

Ice-cream with figs step 6

step 6

Put in the freezer, in a tightly closed container and sealed, the compound thus obtained and stir every half hour or so, until you obtain a nice cold and creamy.

Ice-cream with figs step 7

step 7

In this case, the ice cream will be a bit creamier for dellalcol presence and the softness of the fruit, but be careful anyway to freezing weather, remember to always mix!

Loading pic