to taste

Pepper

to taste

Cuttlefish

500 oz

first courses from Italy

Rice with squid ink

Rice with squid ink

with fish source of B vitamins high in iron high in calcium source of C vitamins high in potassium with good fats

ready in

1 hour

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Rice with squid ink

He could miss in my blog the timeless recipe of rice with squid ink? No, because it is one of my favorite dishes that I prepare not very often, because when I do I enjoy it to the hilt. The squid ink fascinates me, predominance; lho used to color the homemade pasta, as in the noodles and ravioli. Today we try together with rice, a very simple recipe but highly effective!

spicy vegetable broth

prepare first

spicy vegetable broth

Rice with squid ink step 1

step 1

Clean up carefully the black cuttlefish, we get our eyes, the hard part around the mouth and the black bag will suffice one for rice, others you can freeze them to have them ready alluded.

Rice with squid ink step 2

step 2

We wash the squid repeatedly under water current, and cut them into strips.

Rice with squid ink step 3

step 3

We slice very finely the shallot, then let fry in a pan with the oil and the garlic clove not just take color, we remove garlic and add the cuttlefish, let's make sear 10.

Rice with squid ink step 4

step 4

Then bagniamole with black liquid and the glass of white wine.

Rice with squid ink step 5

step 5

We cook the squid for 10, we adjust with salt and pepper and add the rice, which get wet with a first ladle of hot comics continue like this until the rice is cooked al dente.

Rice with squid ink step 6

step 6

Before serving the rice, that will not go because there is creamed with butter fish, Spolverizziamo with chopped parsley and a pinch of pepper, to taste.

Loading pic