45 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Lemon Squares gluten and milk

I'm back here! Today I propose a dessert that always part of my memories! This cake my mom the often did because my brother was going crazy .. So I started looking for the original recipe and transformed: gluten and milk! Let AllOpera.

Lemon Squares gluten and milk step 1

step 1

To prepare the lemon squares gluten and milk, start with the base. Stir the quinoa flour, sugar and vegetable oil.

Lemon Squares gluten and milk step 2

step 2

Knead with hands to mix all the ingredients until the mixture is smooth and homogeneous.

Lemon Squares gluten and milk step 3

step 3

Roll out the dough into a square pan with the wet baking paper underneath or in a cake tin.

Lemon Squares gluten and milk step 4

step 4

Prick the base with a fork. Bake about (always rely on the test toothpick)) in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.

Lemon Squares gluten and milk step 5

step 5

Now prepare the coverage. Beat eggs with sugar for a few minutes until you get a light and fluffy.

Lemon Squares gluten and milk step 6

step 6

Add the flour and lemon juice, stirring with a spatula so as not remove the eggs.

Lemon Squares gluten and milk step 7

step 7

Pour the mixture on the still hot base and cook for another 20 minutes at 180 °.

Lemon Squares gluten and milk step 8

step 8

Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before cutting. Cut into squares and serve.

Loading pic