3 hours 30 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

of milk rolls Christmas Tree

In my house it is tradition to offer during Christmas dinners and holiday dinners sandwiches to nuts usually buy them from the oven of confidence but this year I decided to prepare myself, giving them a Christmas super fit!

of milk rolls Christmas Tree step 1

step 1

First, the two blended flour in a small saucepan, gently heat the milk (should be warm) and dissolve the yeast with a teaspoon of sugar.

of milk rolls Christmas Tree step 2

step 2

Now combined with the flour and the milk very well mixed, then add the salt and finally the oil. After obtaining a smooth and elastic dough to rise tuck a couple dore

of milk rolls Christmas Tree step 3

step 3

after this time, take it back and add in the chopped nuts then let it rise Another half hour.

of milk rolls Christmas Tree step 4

step 4

At this point of the sandwiches created of approximately 50 gr luno and arrange on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper giving them the form of a Christmas tree. Brush them with the oil and let them rise covered until doubled

of milk rolls Christmas Tree step 5

step 5

Once ready cook them in a hot oven for the first 10 minutes at 200 degrees then continue cooking for another 20 minutes at 180 degrees (put a pan of water in the oven to keep moist environment).

Loading pic