2 hours 30 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Arista with pears in soy sauce and almonds

L pork with pears in soy sauce and almonds is a second particular dish and very inviting. Larista is one of the few who really prefer meat is very lean, and although it remains a bit dry if cooked the right way is tasty. The peculiarity of this second dish is cooked together with the Perache makes the nibble succulent, delicate and very tasty.

Arista with pears in soy sauce and almonds step 1

step 1

To make it very tasty dish we need to marinate the meat. So first, we divide the fillet into 8 bocconcininon so small, as if they were 8 small medallions.

Arista with pears in soy sauce and almonds step 2

step 2

In a bowl put 5 tablespoons of soy, add the honey, 2 cm of fresh ginger cut into chunks, spices listed (thyme, cinnamon, salt, pepper), mix and let us in our flesh

Arista with pears in soy sauce and almonds step 3

step 3

Let the medallions in the marinade at least two hours turning occasionally. Once marinated spend the rest.

Arista with pears in soy sauce and almonds step 4

step 4

Let the Abbot pears, laviamole and ricaviamone 8 slices with a thickness of 5 mm. On each we go to place a loin nibble wrapped around by a bacon slice

placeholder step

sponsor of the author

Arista with pears in soy sauce and almonds step 5

step 5

Now take a pan, copriamola with baking paper and adagiamoci our ready tidbits. Irroriamo with the marinade, cover with a sheet of aluminum foil and put in oven at 180 degrees.

Arista with pears in soy sauce and almonds step 6

step 6

Now here cooking is very personal. We at home any meat should be cooked super, so I left the medallions bake 30 minutes at 180 degrees always covered.

Arista with pears in soy sauce and almonds step 7

step 7

The last 10 minutes I discovered them, I poured over each one the chopped almonds and I left them for another 10 minutes.

Arista with pears in soy sauce and almonds step 8

step 8

But if you prefer a medium rare, do it all in 30 minutes, then 20 minutes covered and 10 uncovered with the grain.

Arista with pears in soy sauce and almonds step 9

step 9

Once cooked we have to serve hot maybe spraying the surface of the cooking liquid.

Loading pic