1 hour 30 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

I set them in my own way

They are also excellent as an aperitif for our discerning guests!

I set them in my own way step 1

step 1

Sift the flour. Combine the oil to the flour already sifted. Add the pinch of salt

I set them in my own way step 2

step 2

Begin to knead the kneading by gradually adding water so that depending on the consistency of your succeed flour not to put excess thereby risking to have a sticky compound.

I set them in my own way step 3

step 3

(If you decide to add fennel seeds, turmeric and pepper or chilli: do it now)

I set them in my own way step 4

step 4

Knead until obtaining a smooth and compact dough. Cover with plastic wrap and put to rest for half an hour at room temperature.

I set them in my own way step 5

step 5

After this time, take the dough. Cut into small pieces. Create of sausages with hands starting from the center and going towards the outside of the cut length of about 8/10 cm maximum.

I set them in my own way step 6

step 6

Better that the thickness is not too thin otherwise the bagels will be too thin and therefore too crispy.

I set them in my own way step 7

step 7

Roll them by creating the shape of a ring and appittite the closure flaps. Heat a pot of water and boil the bagels reached tuffateci (not too many at a time: 8/10 maximum).

I set them in my own way step 8

step 8

As soon as they surface they are ready. Pull them out and put them to drain on a clean, dry cloth.

I set them in my own way step 9

step 9

Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Bring them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.

I set them in my own way step 10

step 10

My trick is to spray with water halfway through cooking: after the first 15 minutes sprinkle with water (do this task quickly to maintain heat). Bake for another 15 minutes.

Loading pic