5 leafs

Iodized salt

2 pinches

Onions

1 half

single courses from Italy - Sicilia

Parmigiana light oil

Parmigiana light oil

vegetarian with lactose high in fiber source of B vitamins high in calcium source of C vitamins high in potassium high in magnesium

ready in

1 hour

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Parmigiana light oil

This parmigiana oil is very good, but do not tell my grandmother! For those who love the traditional flavors, but follows a low-fat diet. This Parmesan is made with grilled eggplant and will surprise you! The secret is in the cooking of eggplant and sauce, which should be very tasty. I await your comments:

Parmigiana light oil step 1

step 1

Prepare a mock-fried putting a glass of water in a pot and adding the onion. After a few minutes, add the tomato sauce and bring to a boil.

Parmigiana light oil step 2

step 2

When the sauce boils, lower the heat, add 2 basil leaves and cover the sauce. Cook for half an hour, stirring occasionally. I do cook for at least an hour on the small stove.

Parmigiana light oil step 3

step 3

Meanwhile, turn the oven to 180 degrees and started to cut the eggplant into very thin slices and grill them well. It is important that they are thoroughly cooked so that the Parmesan does not have a bitter aftertaste.

Parmigiana light oil step 4

step 4

Once the sauce and the eggplant is ready, line a small round baking pan with parchment paper and place a layer of eggplant on the bottom of the pan.

Parmigiana light oil step 5

step 5

Cover with sauce, mozzarella pieces and chopped basil and start with the second layer. Eggplant, sauce, mozzarella, basil. Finally, the third layer: eggplant, sauce, mozzarella, basil.

Parmigiana light oil step 6

step 6

On the surface of the Parmesan, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes until the mozzarella on the surface will not be dissolved. Ready!

Loading pic