to taste

Iodized salt

to taste

Black pepper

to taste

single courses from Italy

Quiche tuna and onion

Quiche tuna and onion

with gluten with eggs with fish with lactose high in calcium source of D vitamins high in phosphorus

ready in

1 hour

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Quiche tuna and onion

The pizza with tuna and onion is one of my favorites, so I asked myself, but if declinassi these ingredients for a pie? The pie is a dish that I prepare often when I do not have much time, or return home late at night and hungry but with little desire to spignattare. It is a versatile dish, which enables a success with many combinations of ingredients, sometimes even unusual.

Quiche tuna and onion step 1

step 1

We turn on the heat to 190 degrees and begin preparing: let drain well tuna and sminuzziamo in a bowl.

Quiche tuna and onion step 2

step 2

Cut into thin slices onion and unite. In succession we add the eggs, sieved cottage cheese, milk, Parmesan cheese, a pinch of salt and pepper and half a teaspoon of nutmeg. We mix everything.

Quiche tuna and onion step 3

step 3

In a pan we Roll out the shortcrust dough with parchment paper, bucherelliamo with the tines of a fork and cover with a layer of breadcrumbs. Pour the mixture and level out.

Quiche tuna and onion step 4

step 4

We fall back edges and bake at 190 ° for about 40 minutes and up to lasting. Serve warm and bon appetite!

Loading pic