50 fl oz

Vegetable broth

500 fl oz

Wholewheat flour

50 oz

single courses from Italy - Lombardia

Vegan Eggplant Parmigiana

vegan with gluten high in fiber source of C vitamins high in potassium with good fats

ready in

1 hour

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

I tried to do my vegan version of a dish that I always liked a lot but with difficulty digesting. The result is light and very tasty.

Vegan Eggplant Parmigiana step 1

step 1

First, put to cook the chopped tomatoes into a pot. Add salt and add spices to taste. Then prepare the sauce vegan. Boil half a liter of broth. In a saucepan heat the oil.

Vegan Eggplant Parmigiana step 2

step 2

Oil Add the flour, stirring well with a whisk. When the broth boils, add it to the saucepan and always stir with a whisk. Let cook until the desired density (for me takes 10 minutes).

placeholder step

sponsor of the author

Vegan Eggplant Parmigiana step 3

step 3

Wash the eggplant, cut into slices and mondatele. Climbing a grid and scald, without adding anything apart from salt. Otherwise you can blanch on both sides in a pan with a little oil Ages.

Vegan Eggplant Parmigiana step 4

step 4

Spread a layer of tomato on the bottom of a baking dish. Add a layer of eggplant, cover with sauce and white sauce and continue until all the ingredients. Sprinkle the surface of bread crumbs.

Vegan Eggplant Parmigiana step 5

step 5

Bake at 180 ° for 30 minutes, raising the temperature to 200 degrees and setting the grill function on for the last 7-8 minutes, to obtain a crispy crust.

Loading pic