to taste

Ground cinnamon

to taste

Clove powder

to taste

first courses from Italy

Sexy spicy beet gnocchi

Sexy spicy beet gnocchi

vegetarian with gluten with eggs high in iron source of C vitamins high in potassium high in phosphorus

ready in

1 hour 15 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Sexy spicy beet gnocchi

There is nothing sexier than a plate of homemade gnocchi the color of passion! And there is nothing sexier than a woman who I cook them on time to make you so happy, women, fire up the stove !!! Conquer your men, I'm serious. To me I love and food always go hand in hand, complement, and when you love the most I create my best recipes.

Sexy spicy beet gnocchi step 1

step 1

Rinse the potatoes and place them in a large pot covered with cold water. Cook them for about 40 minutes on how much water will boil until they are soft inside.

Sexy spicy beet gnocchi step 2

step 2

Cut the beet into very small cubes and cook steamed for about 15-20 minutes using a basket for steam cooking with 2 fingers of water in the bottom of the pot.

Sexy spicy beet gnocchi step 3

step 3

Puree the cooked beetroot or an egg substitute and add it to the potatoes by adding a pinch of salt and spices. Stir the mixture liscioe then tell me that this color is not sexy !!

Sexy spicy beet gnocchi step 4

step 4

Stir in the flour to last and stir again to get a firm but soft dough.

Sexy spicy beet gnocchi step 5

step 5

Slightly Flour your work surface and create a long cylinder and about 2cm in diameter helping with flour to keep it sticking.

Sexy spicy beet gnocchi step 6

step 6

Ricavatene smaller pieces approximately 3cm long, or measure you prefer.

Sexy spicy beet gnocchi step 7

step 7

Do not panic if the time will be too soft and the color will not be turned on, in about half an hour will cool showing their splendid red and texture will be optimal!

Loading pic