150 oz

Water

250 fl oz

Iodized salt

to taste

first courses from Italy - Lombardia

wholemeal spätzle

wholemeal spätzle

vegan with gluten high in fiber high in iron high in potassium high in phosphorus

ready in

10 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

wholemeal spätzle

The traditional and delicious Tyrolean dumplings, in a vegan version and integral. Even more good than those we are used to taste! A recipe very easy and very fast, as also prepare the last minute. You will make a great impression!

wholemeal spätzle step 1

step 1

First to boil the pot with salted the water in which you will cook the spätzle. Then mix in a bowl the sifted whole wheat flour, chickpea flour and salt.

wholemeal spätzle step 2

step 2

Pour in the water, stirring with a wire whisk. The mixture should be no lumps, quite thick and sticky (like for traditional spätzle).

placeholder step

sponsor of the author

wholemeal spätzle step 3

step 3

When the water boils, place lapposito tool (mine is the Tupperware, I find it very comfortable) over the pan, pour half of the mix and bring him down through the holes with the spatula provided.

wholemeal spätzle step 4

step 4

As soon as the spaetzle rise to the surface, remove them with a slotted spoon and place them directly on the plates. Toss (quickly, otherwise appicciano!) As you like: with pesto, with the meat sauce, with vegetables

wholemeal spätzle step 5

step 5

Or, like me, with a sauce of tomato and green olives. They are also great with just a little oil Ages. Light and tasty.

Loading pic