1 hour

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Sliced ​​vegan Spicy sausage

It is good and easy to sliced ​​given its semi-durable consistency: exceptional for seasoning panini and filling appetizers

Sliced ​​vegan Spicy sausage step 1

step 1

First of all, I combine all the dry and powdered ingredients: rice flour, soy (only 50g), salt, sweet paprika, garlic powder, potato stew, chili pepper, fennel seeds.

Sliced ​​vegan Spicy sausage step 2

step 2

With a kitchen whisk mix the ingredients well, then add the mixture of flour to the beaten and reduced cream beans

Sliced ​​vegan Spicy sausage step 3

step 3

Now melt the barbeque sauce, the ketchup and the red wine in a little water and add this liquid to the flour and the bean cream at a time.

Sliced ​​vegan Spicy sausage step 4

step 4

I transfer everything to a chopping board and mix a little with my hands, if it is too sticky I add another 50g of soy flour.

Sliced ​​vegan Spicy sausage step 5

step 5

When the dough is dry, form the sausage and roll it into the transparent film while keeping it tight and not breathing.

Sliced ​​vegan Spicy sausage step 6

step 6

As a last step I lego the sides of our sausage with the food string and let it simmer for 30m in water.

Sliced ​​vegan Spicy sausage step 7

step 7

Once you've had enough time to cook, I pull out my salamot and let it cool down before serving it and cut it. (To cut the salami I recommend using a serrated knife)

Loading pic