1 spoon

Curry powder

1 teaspoon

Iodized salt

to taste

second courses from Italy

Beef Burger And Beans

Beef Burger And Beans

vegan with gluten high in fiber high in iron high in potassium high in phosphorus

ready in

30 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Beef Burger And Beans

The thing that is easier for me than ever is to assemble flavors and consistencies in delicious moments and that's what I invented this time! I have to say that the result has even exceeded expectations! Try us too!

Beef Burger And Beans step 1

step 1

I put the oats in a bowl and add hot water, cover it and let it rehydrate

Beef Burger And Beans step 2

step 2

Meanwhile with a grater, I cut the onion and the carrot. With a kitchen mixer then fry the beans down until they get a cream and join the vegetables

Beef Burger And Beans step 3

step 3

At this point the oats will have swollen and the water will become gelatinous. With a colander, rinse the oat and squeeze from the rest of the water, then add it to the other ingredients, stir and rest in the fridge

Beef Burger And Beans step 4

step 4

After 15 minutes, add my spice, salt and grated bread to my dough a little while, until the mixture is easy to handle

Beef Burger And Beans step 5

step 5

I made burgers with their hands and cooked them in a preheated oven at 200 ° for 15 minutes

Beef Burger And Beans step 6

step 6

For a more tasty version, after baking I've fried burgers in sunflower oil, but you can continue cooking in the oven for another 5 minutes, brushing your burgers with olive oil!

Loading pic