30 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Fit chocolate pie with soft heart

If you are also lovers of chocolate and red fruits as I suggest this healthy version of the classic chocolate chip with a soft heart, I assure you will not miss the lack of the original with butter, eggs and sugar.

Fit chocolate pie with soft heart step 1

step 1

Begin by taking two teaspoons of jam (I used it with strawberries and wild strawberries), put them on a saucer and put them in the freezer while preparing the rest of the pie

Fit chocolate pie with soft heart step 2

step 2

Pour the flax seeds into two tablespoons of water and let them rest aside (the compound obtained will replace an egg)

Fit chocolate pie with soft heart step 3

step 3

Dissolve the chocolate in the bain-marie and let it cool. Once smoked add the flour, cocoa, sweetener and mix with a whip to avoid lumps.

Fit chocolate pie with soft heart step 4

step 4

Also pour the flaxseed compound, vegetable milk (I used almond milk) and baking soda. Mix until a homogeneous compound is obtained.

placeholder step

sponsor of the author

Fit chocolate pie with soft heart step 5

step 5

Prepare two stencils with a scottex sheet and plenty of bitter cocoa.

Fit chocolate pie with soft heart step 6

step 6

Pour 2/3 of dough into the two molds, add the heart of slightly frozen jam to the center, cover with the remaining dough

Fit chocolate pie with soft heart step 7

step 7

Bake at 200 ° C for 7 minutes. Wait for five minutes before plating, then spill the molds on a plate.

Fit chocolate pie with soft heart step 8

step 8

Decorate with a tip of jam and a raspberry on top and another raspberry to the side. Serve immediately.

Loading pic