3 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Spanish with google translate

Easy vegan dessert

One of the typical desserts that carry cream, sugar, cookies and fruit but in its healthiest version

Easy vegan dessert step 1

step 1

I leave the recipe for the cookies, so that this dessert is totally homemade and know that they are consuming.

Easy vegan dessert step 2

step 2

For the biscuits we mix the flour (integral), bicarbonate, oil (2cda), water, agave (2 tbsp) stevia (2 tsp) and vanilla

Easy vegan dessert step 3

step 3

Mix well and leave in the refrigerator for 15 min, pull out and cut the cookies. It goes to an oven for 12 min to 200 C.

Easy vegan dessert step 4

step 4

Once the 12 minutes have passed, we take it out and let it cool, while we go with the cream ..

Easy vegan dessert step 5

step 5

In a pot we add the coconut milk (or almond milk), the two tbs of agava and the two stems of stevia, plus the vanilla bit. To this we add the tapioca ahrina (here you can use cornstarch or chuño.

Easy vegan dessert step 6

step 6

Once the cold cookies and half warm the cream, we set up.

Easy vegan dessert step 7

step 7

We parted the cookies and put it in the base, I left about 4-5 then half the cream and half the fruits of the forest

Easy vegan dessert step 8

step 8

Cover again with more cookies, cream and fruits of the forest. You can finish with more biscuits above as I did, it looks great

Easy vegan dessert step 9

step 9

Leave it in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour, thing that caje the cream and the cookies of hydrants with this, will be wonderful!

Loading pic