50 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Grandma's apple pie

Grandma's apple pie, what we grandparents always expected to find on the table when we went to find her. A scent of apples and cinnamon spread throughout the house, its softness and its flavor that enveloped us like the love of our grandmother. This cake is full of love. This recipe is passed over in the years, my grandmother and my mom prepared her often, then my sister and finally, after several attempts I also succeeded. #bambini

Grandma's apple pie step 1

step 1

Wash and peel the apples, cut them to pieces and place them in a bowl with lemon juice, so they will not become black.

Grandma's apple pie step 2

step 2

Place the snowballs in the snow and place them in a bowl then with the planetary beat the egg yolks with sugar, add softened butter and drive the planetary.

Grandma's apple pie step 3

step 3

Pour a glass of milk into the planetarium and continue mixing (I recommend using the whip to make the compound homogeneous)

Grandma's apple pie step 4

step 4

Add the flour evenly with the planetary light, the yeast, 4 drops of cinnamon flavor and the grated skin of a lemon. Continue until you get a homogeneous compound.

Grandma's apple pie step 5

step 5

Add almost all the apple slices to the compound, mix well.

Grandma's apple pie step 6

step 6

Pour the mixture into the stuffed and floury cake by adding apple slices on the surface with some butter curls.

Grandma's apple pie step 7

step 7

Bake in a preheated oven at maximum temperature, at 180 ° for at least 45/50 minutes.

Grandma's apple pie step 8

step 8

Let them munch, remove from the cake and sprinkle with icing sugar.

Loading pic