24 hours

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Spanish with google translate

Anna Roll

Rolls stuffed with apple, ideal for breakfast or snack.

Anna Roll step 1

step 1

We mix the flour, the crumbled fresh yeast, the white sugar and the cinnamon; Add the water and milk to the previous mixture. Knead at low speed until it forms a ball.

Anna Roll step 2

step 2

Add 60 grams of butter to room temperature and salt. Finally add the chopped almonds and knead at high speed for 40 seconds. Reserve in a bowl until the volume doubles.

Anna Roll step 3

step 3

When our dough has doubled its volume (I left it all night), peel and grate the apple. Reserve in a bowl and add the brown sugar.

Anna Roll step 4

step 4

Now, we stretch the dough with the aid of a roller. Add flour to the work table to prevent it from sticking. Melt 50 grams of butter and paint the dough, add the grated apple and roll up.

Anna Roll step 5

step 5

Cut the roll into pieces no larger than 3 cm and arrange in an oven-safe dish, which will have lined with the remaining 10 grams of butter. Cover with film paper.

Anna Roll step 6

step 6

Once they have doubled their size (I left you about 6 hours) cook in oven at 200 degrees for 30 minutes.

Anna Roll step 7

step 7

Once they are golden (they passed me a little), we take out of the oven and let cool in the same container. As a suggestion of presentation, sprinkle some icing sugar when serving. To enjoy!!

Loading pic