2 sprigs

Fresh thyme

2 teaspoons

Chives

to taste

first courses from Italy

Zucchini spaghetti in guacamole sauce

vegan high in fiber high in iron high in calcium source of C vitamins high in potassium with good fats

ready in

15 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Who said the noodles are cooked for good? The freshness and simplicity of this 100% raw recipe will surprise you!

Zucchini spaghetti in guacamole sauce step 1

step 1

Prepare the sauce. Pour the freshly chopped tomatoes into the blender and the lemon juice; whisk and then add the other ingredients (practically all but the zucchini!)

Zucchini spaghetti in guacamole sauce step 2

step 2

To make spaghetti you will need a spiralizer: there are different models, from those to tempera to those like my in the picture. Put the zucchini, turn the crank and the voilà .. your spaghetti are ready!

Zucchini spaghetti in guacamole sauce step 3

step 3

If you plan to eat right away you can immediately spaghetti the spaghetti: pour us over how much sauce you want, mix (even with your hands, go to God) and ... eat (or decorate)

Zucchini spaghetti in guacamole sauce step 4

step 4

If you plan to eat more then place your spaghetti in a scoop up and spread over lemon juice: this will keep you better and avoid watering the dish!

Zucchini spaghetti in guacamole sauce step 5

step 5

For the application I used: Yellow pepper sticks with two rays of hearts carved in red pepper for the eyes and the avocado skin filled with the mouthpiece advanced sauce

Zucchini spaghetti in guacamole sauce step 6

step 6

Tip: When you eat you can turn pepper sticks into PS sauce if you do not like raw zucchini you can safely use cucumbers (I prefer them for example)

Loading pic