2 hours 30 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Pastry fish

Sweet typical of the Apulian gastronomic tradition. Peaches a bit out of the ordinary, but I'm sure you will have fun preparing, decorating and obviously in the moment of enjoying them! I've made it with a classic method, I hope it's interesting for you too!

custard

prepare first

custard

Pastry fish step 1

step 1

On the work surface put the sifted flour and add 500g of sugar, 200 grams of oil, 16g of cremor, baking soda, vanilla and eggs. Amalgamate well.

Pastry fish step 2

step 2

If it is necessary to add some milk. We need to obtain a glossy, homogeneous and soft mass (like pasta).

Pastry fish step 3

step 3

Spread the dough with a thickness of 3mm and get a round dumpling 60 diskettes. Use nuts shells, brush them with oil and place the flask on the outside.

Pastry fish step 4

step 4

Important: Ensure that the disk is covered and adhered to the outside of the nut. Place a baking tray with baking paper and place the walnut shells, keeping a distance of 1 cm.

Pastry fish step 5

step 5

Inform static fridge, preheated to 200 °. Cook until golden (about 20 minutes).

Pastry fish step 6

step 6

Remove the pan from the oven, let it cool (do not expect to be cold, otherwise it will be more complicated) and remove the floppy disks from the shells.

Pastry fish step 7

step 7

Repeat the operation so that all disks are cooked. Prepare the custard cream, well dense. To thicken it we can always use two tablespoons of maize.

Pastry fish step 8

step 8

Take a grilled disk, which will now be the peel of our peaches, fill it with cream in the cavity that will be created after cooking and overlay another floppy disk. We will form a ball filled with cream.

Pastry fish step 9

step 9

Remove excess cream from the edge. Pour the liqueur in a cup (if you want red wine to add a dose of Alchermes extract) and the remaining 300g of pumpkin into a pot, like a pot.

Pastry fish step 10

step 10

Take our fishing, pass it in the liqueur and then sprinkle with sugar.

Pastry fish step 11

step 11

Place peach in the peanut and decorate it with the clove and leaflets!

Pastry fish step 12

step 12

It may seem strange to use walnut shells; you can actually buy molds to get the shape you need. I prefer to use nuts, because they allow you to get smaller fishing!

Pastry fish step 13

step 13

Also nuts are really a sustainable tool! After using them to inform you, simply wash them with warm water and detergent and let them dry in the sun. They will keep you quiet!

Loading pic