40 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Cookies without butter with chocolate drops

Today we prepare some good cookies without butter, with olive oil and chocolate drops. I assure you one pulls the other. They are easy to prepare, but from the guaranteed result. You will get gorgeous chocolate cookies ready to be soaked !! This is not the first time I try to make the classic American biscuits in a lighter version. The results were not very satisfactory, there was always something to improve. But finally I found the right recipe!

Cookies without butter with chocolate drops step 1

step 1

Mix flour, yeast and sugar in a bowl. Now, at a time, also join the liquid part, the egg, the oil and the soy milk.

Cookies without butter with chocolate drops step 2

step 2

Then, add the chocolate drops and mix well with a spoon and then with your hands. The result will be a smooth dough, easy to work and homogeneous.

Cookies without butter with chocolate drops step 3

step 3

Place the dough between two sheets of oven paper to facilitate the operation. You must get a thickness of about 1 cm. With a glass shaped to your cookies (you can create the shapes you like).

Cookies without butter with chocolate drops step 4

step 4

Place the cookies without butter on a baking sheet with baking paper and bake in a 180 ° static oven for about 13-15 minutes. Cook in half with a spoon.

Cookies without butter with chocolate drops step 5

step 5

Do not overdo it with cooking otherwise it will become too hard. They have to be slightly golden on the surfaces. Your butterless cookies are ready to be drenched.

Loading pic