100 oz

Yogurt, vanilla flavour

125 oz

Type 0 wheat flour

400 oz

Desserts from Italy

Cioccus tart ... !!!

Cioccus tart ... !!!

vegetarian with gluten with eggs with lactose high in iron high in calcium high in potassium

ready in

40 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Cioccus tart ... !!!

The cobwebs / pumpkin tart as you have guessed it is the Hallowen theme, in fact, it's a tart with a cobweb decoration with spider-dwarf spiders, it seems difficult to make but as you will see from the video it's pretty simple. This cake can also be replicated with your children who will have fun choking and dirty cocoa hands, bursting and you will know;)) !!!

Cioccus tart ... !!! step 1

step 1

I break the eggs in a bowl, add the sugar, the yogurt and the oil and stir vigorously. Then slowly add the dried squeezed ingredients, first mix with a spoon and then with your hands until you form

Cioccus tart ... !!! step 2

step 2

a smooth and homogeneous bend, which I split in half. For pumpkin cream:

Cioccus tart ... !!! step 3

step 3

Cut the diced pumpkin by one centimeter, turn it in a pot, cover with milk and with the lid and let it cook for about 10/15.

Cioccus tart ... !!! step 4

step 4

Then, in a plastic container, add the sugar and the cinnamon pinch, sprinkle with the minipiper. Place the flour in a bowl in the middle of a little milk, combine it and bring it back to the fire until

Cioccus tart ... !!! step 5

step 5

the cream will not thicken. Assembling: I sip the flour in a bowl to the ground with a little milk, combine it and bring it back to the fire until the cream has become dull.

Cioccus tart ... !!! step 6

step 6

and cook in the oven preheated to 180 ° for 35/40 minutes. By the time I create the spiders forming two larger and smaller balls, combining them and kneading in the oven preheated to 180 ° for 10 minutes.

Cioccus tart ... !!! step 7

step 7

I create the paws for attacking the body and finish cooking for another 5 minutes. When the tart is cold, support the spiders and the chocolate / pumpkin web tart is ready.

Loading pic