50 oz

Eggs

1 oz

Amaretti biscuits

200 oz

Desserts from Italy - Lombardia

Paesana cake (milk cake and bread)

vegetarian with gluten with eggs with lactose with nuts source of B vitamins high in calcium source of D vitamins high in potassium

ready in

3 hours

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

The village cake is a sweet briarle typical of my area. It is a poor, but at the same time very delicious cake that once was made with milk, stale bread and what was in the house. That is why there is no real recipe, every family did it in their own way. I leave you my mother's recipe, which has done so for years and the result is always great!

Paesana cake (milk cake and bread) step 1

step 1

Heat the milk into a large pot, combine the loose bread cut into pieces, the crumbs with hands, egg, butter and sugar.

Paesana cake (milk cake and bread) step 2

step 2

Then add the cocoa, the chopped chocolate, and the raisins previously soaked in a little hot water.

Paesana cake (milk cake and bread) step 3

step 3

Mix well and let the mixture rest until the ingredients are well melted and will be very creamy (it will take a couple of hours).

Paesana cake (milk cake and bread) step 4

step 4

Then pour the dough into a baking sheet of baked paper, sprinkle the surface of the cake with pine nuts and bake the cake at 180 ° for about 30 minutes. Allow it to cool completely.

Loading pic