45 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Spicy sea bream fillet on chickpea velouté

To prepare this recipe I took inspiration from a similar recipe from my dear friend chef Francesco Fois. Light and rich in taste!

Spicy sea bream fillet on chickpea velouté step 1

step 1

Rinse the sea bream, let it peel and clean it from the fishmonger. Mine was fresh but frozen.

Spicy sea bream fillet on chickpea velouté step 2

step 2

Drain the chickpeas (canned) and rinse them very well. Put them in a saucepan with water to cover them and half a teaspoon of coarse salt for 30 minutes

Spicy sea bream fillet on chickpea velouté step 3

step 3

In the recipe I wrote, among the ingredients, curry. I got it by mixing powders of: galangal, five Chinese spices, hot pepper, circulates, sweet paprika, salt, pepper, garlic, ginger

Spicy sea bream fillet on chickpea velouté step 4

step 4

Take a pan, put a sheet of parchment paper, the fish, on which the formed rub will be massaged

Spicy sea bream fillet on chickpea velouté step 5

step 5

Close the fish in a package, after adding a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice and oregano

Spicy sea bream fillet on chickpea velouté step 6

step 6

Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 30-40 minutes (I used 40 for the fish was frozen)

Spicy sea bream fillet on chickpea velouté step 7

step 7

Blend the chickpeas until a cream is obtained; if too liquid, it will be enough to boil it for a few minutes to reduce it

Spicy sea bream fillet on chickpea velouté step 8

step 8

Here is how the fish is cooked when cooked. Cut the fillets removing the head and tail and removing the central bone, and serve it on a layer of chickpea cream, adding a last thread of oil and sesame

Loading pic