share on

Cookie Heart With Mousse Without Chocolate Cream ... !!!

ingredients

servings

Biscuits

250 oz

Dark chocolate, with milk

100 oz

Eggs

2 unit

Eggs

2 unit

Dark chocolate, with milk

70 oz

Chili powder

to taste

Desserts from Italy

vegetarian with gluten with eggs with lactose source of B vitamins high in iron source of D vitamins high in potassium high in phosphorus

ready in

15 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

The biscuit hearts with mousse without chocolate cream and chili are born, from the desire to experiment something new, you have the classic chocolate salami ??? ... well I wanted to break it down by creating hearts that were sandwiched for the mousse that I wanted to make without cream but with some pepper that, as you know, combined with chocolate has aphrodisiac powers and moreover the nice thing is that they prepare in a flash, you do not need to light the oven and you do not need to be skilled in the kitchen. I suggest you try them to celebrate Valentine's Day in a greedy way ... !!!

Cookie Heart With Mousse Without Chocolate Cream ... !!! step 1

step 1

In a small saucepan melt the chocolate and let it cool. Pour the eggs into a bowl and slam them lightly, add the chocolate and the crumbled biscuits, stir until you get a homogeneous mixture. With a heart-shaped pastry ring I create the little hearts pouring. ..

Cookie Heart With Mousse Without Chocolate Cream ... !!! step 2

step 2

... the mixture and pressing it with the back of a teaspoon, let it rest in the fridge for an hour while, I prepare the mousse.

Cookie Heart With Mousse Without Chocolate Cream ... !!! step 3

step 3

I melt the chocolate with the chilli pepper and put it aside, break the eggs and divide the yolks from the whites, slam the reds, add the chocolate, whisk the egg whites to a snow and incorporate them from the bottom up, spread over half the hearts , I cover with another heart ...

Cookie Heart With Mousse Without Chocolate Cream ... !!! step 4

step 4

... and with the mousse.

Loading pic