share on

Croissant Bicolor Oil And Yeast Mother ... !!!

ingredients

servings

Sourdough starter

150 oz

Honey

1 teaspoon

Semiskimmed milk

100 fl oz

Manitoba flour

280 oz

Bitter cacao

20 oz

Sunflower oil

30 fl oz

Icing sugar

80 oz

Salt

1 pinch

Bakery products from France

vegetarian with gluten with lactose

ready in

12 hours 20 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

It was a long time since I wanted to prepare homemade croissants, after several attempts and after understanding how to properly use the sourdough, I managed to get puffy and soft croissants, inside each I put a piece of chocolate for make sure that, during cooking, melt but, if you want you can also replace with hazelnut cream or custard, however I will soon be making other versions of this dessert for breakfast so you'll see some beautiful ahahah ;-)) !! !

Croissant Bicolor Oil And Yeast Mother ... !!! step 1

step 1

Inside the planetary or the blender towards the warm milk with the freshened yeast, honey and brown sugar, whisk until the yeast has completely dissolved then add,

Croissant Bicolor Oil And Yeast Mother ... !!! step 2

step 2

with the blades moving the flour alternating with the egg slightly beaten and oil (I recommend every ingredient must be incorporated well to the mixture before adding the next).

Croissant Bicolor Oil And Yeast Mother ... !!! step 3

step 3

Transfer the dough obtained in a bowl and work with your hands until you get a smooth and homogeneous dough that, I divide in half and in a part insert the cocoa and dough with your hands until it is completely incorporated,

Croissant Bicolor Oil And Yeast Mother ... !!! step 4

step 4

slowly the two loaves on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, cover with transparent film and towels and let rise in the pantry for 4 hours, after which, I overlap the two loaves

Croissant Bicolor Oil And Yeast Mother ... !!! step 5

step 5

and working them with my hands I form a unite disc that cut into 8 slices and on each adage a piece of chocolate, roll it starting from the widest part and let it rise covered for the whole night.

Croissant Bicolor Oil And Yeast Mother ... !!! step 6

step 6

Brush the surface with the milk and bake in the preheated oven with a bowl of water inside (to keep the humidity) first at 190 ° for 5 minutes and then lower the oven to 180 ° and continue cooking for 20 minutes .

Loading pic