1 hour

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Popette Of Rice, Peas, Carrots

Today's is ... a proven invention! In the sense that the first time I invented it, but then I did it and redone it because I really like it

Popette Of Rice, Peas, Carrots step 1

step 1

Cook the peas in salted water, drain (keep the broth for a risotto) and shake with the minipimer adding one or two tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil. Here is our pea cream ready.

Popette Of Rice, Peas, Carrots step 2

step 2

Cut the carrots into cubes, pour a layer of water in a saucepan and place it on the stove. When boiling add a teaspoon of vegetable stock powder and carrots, stir, boil again and cook with the lid for 10 minutes. You will have dry carrots

Popette Of Rice, Peas, Carrots step 3

step 3

I also take the 400 g of brown rice already cooked. At this point the meatballs can be formed.

Popette Of Rice, Peas, Carrots step 4

step 4

Mix the rice (cold) with the cream of peas.

Popette Of Rice, Peas, Carrots step 5

step 5

Then add the carrots and mix well.

Popette Of Rice, Peas, Carrots step 6

step 6

Prepare a bowl with water, moisten your hands and form the meatballs. With this dose I got 11 large meatballs. Put them to rest in the fridge for half an hour.

Popette Of Rice, Peas, Carrots step 7

step 7

Meanwhile prepare the breading, optional, because you could already cook them as they are. In a dish pour about three tablespoons of flour of corn flour (the thin one, not the raw one that is used for polenta) and two teaspoons of mix of aromatic herbs-

Popette Of Rice, Peas, Carrots step 8

step 8

Take the meatballs from the fridge, roll them into the breadcrumbs and as soon as they are all ready cook them in a pan, slightly greased, on both sides.

Popette Of Rice, Peas, Carrots step 9

step 9

When they have made a delicious crust will be ready! More tips can be found on our website.

Loading pic