Cous cous and cauliflower germinated quinoa with herbs, citrus and cream
first courses from Africa
translated by Italian with
Mine is a preparation revisited: to make it gluten free I replaced the bulgur with quinoa, and instead of parsley I chose spinach because I find them more healthy. To dress it I preferred a sauce made of sesame tahini cream rich and dense that fits perfectly with the rest of the ingredients. The result is a fresh, creamy dish.
1. Cook the quinoa in water until it is well softened. Once the cooking time to let it drain.
2. Finely chop the spinach, mint and basil washed and cleaned previously.
3. Halve the tomatoes.
4. Merge all these ingredients in a bowl.
5. In a contenitorino add water, tahini, lemon juice and salt to taste and stir to obtain a smooth and homogeneous creamy.
6. Dress your salad with the sauce by mixing all and serve cold.