6 hours 15 minutes

difficulty

daily requirement

100% Fat

100% Protein

100% Carbohydrates

translated by Italian with google translate

Veg Stracchino

Today I propose you a very nice and tasty idea! I prepared ... Stracchino! It is 100% vegetable, therefore lactose-free, saturated fats and cholesterol and is far lighter than the traditional version. You can taste it on bread or you can accompany it with grilled zucchini or diced tomatoes for an unusual caprese, or you can use it to dress pasta, but above all ... A piadina with stracchino cheese and arugula can not make it?

Veg Stracchino step 1

step 1

First of all pour the potato starch into a small pot from the bottom. Add the water a little at a time and mix it in order to dilute it completely.

Veg Stracchino step 2

step 2

Add soy yogurt, sunflower oil and salt. Mix everything carefully, in order to obtain a homogeneous and lump-free mixture.

Veg Stracchino step 3

step 3

Bring the saucepan over the heat over low heat and start to heat always stirring.

Veg Stracchino step 4

step 4

At a certain point you will see the mixture become more solid and you will notice that when you mix it will start to detach from the walls of the saucepan. This shows us that it is time to remove our stracchino from the fire.

Veg Stracchino step 5

step 5

Pour the still hot mixture into a rectangular mold previously oiled (for this operation I used a container for food). Level the surface and ungila with very little seed oil. Cover everything with food foil.

Veg Stracchino step 6

step 6

Leave the stracchino to cool in the fridge for at least 6 hours and then serve it as you wish!

Loading pic